When sitting down to name this gorgeous Cool Clutch the Tokyo Olympics had just started. All over the news was the amazing achievements of Emma McKeon, a swimmer. She won four gold and three bronze medals to become the most decorated athlete at the 2020 Summer Olympics, and is tied for the most medals won in a single Olympics by a woman. How could I not name a bag after such a fabulous lady!
With enough room for 2 bottles, this Cool Clutch has an insulated interior and waterproof aluminum foil lining that will keeps its contents cooler or warmer than the ambient temperature for hours whilst you're out or perfect for a wet umbrella.
A generous outside side pocket you can still carry a small purse, your keys, phone or even your lipstick although if you don't want your lipstick to melt in the heat then pop it inside the bag. Whether you want to carry your bottle of wine or your lunch, your Cool Clutch will keep its cool whilst looking hot.
Other possible uses;
• Keep 2 bottles of wine cool until you get to your BYO restaurant or event
• Take your lunch to work
• Pop in a bottle of wine and some cheese to your next picnic
• Express breast milk before you leave so that is still warm when you get to the shops
• Keep your make-up from melting
• Pop in a wet foldable umbrella for storage during your visit and easy access when you leave
• Carry medication with class and secrecy
Weight: 512 g
Product Size: 36cm L x 8cm D x 20cm H (14.1" L x 3.1" D x 7.8" H)
Shoulder Strap: Detachable. Adjustable from 91cm (36") to 103cm (41").
Removable Cooler Pocket: No
Cool Time: Depending on ambient temperature. Between 2 hours and 10 hours
Exterior Material: Vegan Leather
Exterior Pocket: Yes with zip closure. 12cm wide. 9cm deep
Interior Material: 100% waterproof aluminium foil. 10mm Insulation